Jump to navigation
- Small Group Ministry - SGM is a network of small groups of 8-10, each led by a trained facilitator, who meet monthly for one year. SGM has a dual purpose, which has been described as Intimacy and Ultimacy - to strengthen the connections between group members, and to promote the spiritual growth of the participants.
- Meditation - Every Wednesday at 7:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall. Open to everyone; newcomers welcome. For more information about the group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spiritual Conversations - Every second and fourth Sunday of the month from 10:00 AM–10:45 AM (between the two services), in the Parlor. Come to one or come to all. No commitment is required. See the calendar for dates. For more information about Spiritual Conversations, contact email@example.com.
- Candlelight Peace Vigil - Every Thursday evening 5:00-6:30 PM in front of FPC on the Stow Common. Candles and signs are provided, although please feel free to bring your own if you would prefer. Open to everyone; newcomers welcome. Contact Neil Saunders for more information. Sponsored by the Social Justice Council
- Pagan/Wiccan/Earth-Centered - Every 1st Sunday of the month at 12:30 PM in the Parlor. This is for anyone interested in Pagan, Wiccan, and other Earth-Centered practices. We welcome the curious as well as the long-time practitioners. Contact Hector Constantzos for more information.